but learned again this week:
- Little boys eat M&Ms for breakfast on Easter morning.
- Friends with fondue are fine friends indeed.
- I don’t like mushrooms. Raw or cooked, barbecued even. Small or large. I’ve tried and tried. I really have. It ain’t gonna happen.
- Honey Nut Cheerios is the only food that really appeals in the morning. Gotta have it. Well, unless someone will go with me to Aunt Emma’s. 😀
- Pat & Oscar’s will never stop sending me coupons.
- Even when my little boy’s M&M’s-for-breakfast, Easter burn-out, birthday-party-overload, just-downright-tired tantrum from hell erupts at bedtime and turns him into a miniature ogre, I will be the one who feels like a monster by the time it’s done. I told my kid he was acting like a brat last night (which he was), but he’s just a little boy and I hate that I said that to him. 😦
- No matter how great the hair cut, I will never get it to look like the stylist did when she blew it dry.
- Animusic and Animusic II are some of the best dvds we have ever purchased for our autistic son. Go here to see an excerpt.
- My son plays a video game that has chickens shooting eggs at one another. They don’t have special guns and there are sound effects.
- Otay Ranch Town Center needs a Cost Plus World Market.
- If I wear the weird criss-cross shirt to my nephew’s 4th birthday party, I will come home with funfetti in my bra.