No, it’s not his birthday, but I asked him to sing and that’s what he chose.
It cracks me up.
Please ignore our messy house in the background. 😳
You probably have to know him personally to enjoy the next one…
His class sings “Muffin Man” at school in the mornings.
Judging by this performance, I can’t be certain it’s the same song I learned at his age.
I do know that it’s his favorite. Or rather, it’s the one he always requests…
maybe because he is desperate to know the words?? 😕
I have thoroughly enjoyed and am nearing the end of the The Birchbark House. Whatever will I read next?? If you had to choose from the list below, which would you pick? Don’t forget to tell me why!
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
- The Memory Keeper’s Daughter by Kim Edwards
- KiNdred by Octavia E. Butler
- The Piano Tuner by Daniel Mason
- Lost in the Forest by Sue Miller
- The Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desai
- The Trumpet of the Swan by E. B. White
- The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
- The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin
- In The Woods by Tana French
- Sea Glass by Anita Shreve