The little boy’s latest cinematographic endeavor…
please pardon the shaky camera work – he is only eight, after all!
I love that he pauses in the middle to play a few notes on the piano. 🙂
I just had to share some of the best spam comments I’ve ever received on my posts:
1. I’m impressed, I must say. Really not often do I encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you’ve gotten hit the nail on the head. Your idea is excellent; the difficulty is one thing that not sufficient individuals are talking intelligently about. I’m very completely happy that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for something referring to this.
2. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.
That one actually sounds like it was written just for me, but my spam filter caught it. All of the identifying info was linked to a giant online beauty supply store. Maybe they thought a few insults hurled into the universe would get them some “angry” traffic. I just find it too annoying for a response.
3. Pretty component to content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing on your augment and even I success you access consistently quickly.
4. Hi! Willingly I accept. The theme is interesting, I will take part in discussion. I know, that together we can come to a right answer.
5. I am not real good with English but I find this real easygoing to translate.
6. Stumbled into this site not later than chance but I’m unwavering inclined I clicked on that link. You unequivocally answered all the questions I’ve been on one’s deathbed to rejoinder concerning some time now. Will unquestionably up with underwrite for more of this. Acknowledgement you so much.
Ooohhh, sorry to hear you’re on your deathbed! I acknowledgement you so much too! 😀
Spring break starts right now!
P.S. Julia continues to bloom her little rosy heart out.
Julia’s neighbor, Charisma, is fiery orange. The detail of the blossom is blurry in the picture, but you get the idea.
They’re perfect pals.